Email or call for price
Create a literal garden of Eden in your backyard...
Here's a huge problem many people are facing right now: It's getting healthy food for your family.
What makes this even worse is the fact that most foods no matter how much you read the label always have some unwanted substances in it
This means no matter how hard you try, it's near impossible to find food that's healthy and affordable.
And, worst of all, many gardening beginners can't get past the idea that not all vegetables and fruits are healthy. Because they are not. Many of them are nigh poisonous because of all the chemicals on and in them...
All this can make trying to live healthy a nightmare But luckily for you, there's now a solution...
Here is a sneak peek of what you'll find in this collection: Book 1: Vegetables Gardening for Beginners
Book 2: Fruit Gardening for Beginners
Book 3: Composting for Beginners
Book 4: Companion Planting for Beginners
* FAST RESULTS No-brainer blueprint to growing fruits in your own garden allows you to take all the guesswork out of growing your own vegetables and fruits even as a complete beginner
* EXTREMELY EASY TO USE Revealing the most common mistakes that will wither all your fruitful dreams of a lush garden paradise so you can grow vegetables and fruits in abundance with absolute confidence and keep them healthy and lush from day one
* GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT The easiest 19 fruits, 21 vegetables and 9 herbs to grow for starters so you can start gardening like a pro and get amazing results even as an inexperienced gardener
* LAVISH How pairing vegetables with fruits allows you to have them make each other better
* THE SECRET SAUCE What's the best soil? No matter where you are and what terrain you have, you'll be able to grow your plants with ease
* EFFECTIVE With those useful tips for your garden's prosperity, you'll be able to shortcut your gardening success by skipping all the newbie mistakes
* RESOURCEFUL What to compost at home? Compost anything you have at home ( especially kitchen waste)- no need for expensive stuff
* EASY How to start a compost pile that grants you the perfect compost for your specific needs in a few easy steps
The Vegetable Gardening Collection is for every gardening beginner who wants to grow their own fruit and vegetables but can't figure out how to do it.
This book will even work for you if:
- You're a complete beginner
- You are on tricky terrain
- Failed to create a lush fruit paradise in the past
- Don't know why your efforts have been in vain before
So, if you really want to grow your own fruits and vegetables but can't figure out how to do it, "The Vegetable Gardening Collection" is the answer you've been looking for It's up to you to grow vegetables and fruits in abundance with absolute confidence and keep them healthy and lush from day one - every day
Get your copy now.
Wed, 03/09/2022 - 7:00pm
Tue, 04/19/2022 - 7:00pm
Tue, 05/17/2022 - 7:00pm