Break away and recover from patterns of codependency
It could start as lending an occasional hand, but over time, escalates into putting someone else above everything else--even our own well-being. Balance is needed for healthy relationships with others and ourselves. The Codependency Recovery Plan presents an enlightening look at codependency, where it comes from, and a detailed pathway out.
The Codependency Recovery Plan fully explains codependency, its symptoms, and the factors that contribute to its development. It offers guidance on ways to recognize codependent behavior, become a better communicator, set boundaries, mend romantic relationships, and raise your self-esteem. Chapter exercises provide a workspace for self-reflection so that you can see your situation with fresh eyes, and gain a new perspective on your own life.
Independence starts with a step-by-step plan:
- Step 1: Get in Touch with Your "Self"--Learn to look inward and become self-reliant.
- Step 2: Prioritize Self-Care--Honor and value your own self-worth and be kind to yourself.
- Step 3: Build Boundaries--Set limits for giving your life and love to others.
- Step 4: Maintain Open Communication--Speak comfortably and confidently with your support network.
- Step 5: Nurture Intimacy--Create healthy and constructive connections.
Start building a better relationship with yourself and the people around you using The Codependency Recovery Plan.