The Wealthy Spirit: Daily Affirmations for Financial Stress Reduction (Paperback)
Email or call for price/availability
Many people spend their lives searching for the means to acquire tremendous financial wealth. They look to external resources to give them what they want, and are ultimately disappointed when their dreams don't turn out the way they had planned. They either become incredibly wealthy at the expense of their spiritual well being, family, and friends, or they never acquire the riches they've aspired to, and in their disappointment, they discover they've lost all sense of self-worth.
The Wealthy Spirit is the only book that offers an approach to achieving both spiritual and financial wealth. Through a series of daily affirmations that focus on the reader's internal strength and capacity for change, this book will set them on a path toward personal enlightenment and wealth in body, mind, and spirit.
Using a day-to-day approach, readers will learn six keys:
- Think positive. Like mind over matter, mind over money begins with believing you deserve it and can get it.
- Send out ships. You can wait for your ship to come in, but if you don't send any out, it's going to be a long wait.
- Count your money. Money is a game and you have to know the score. The money score will tell you how well you're doing at steps one and two.
- Swim with dolphins. Being "in the swim" will depend largely on who you're swimming with. Find "your people" and avoid sharks.
- Survive the storms. You must weather interior storms as well as exterior ones. Persistence is key.
- Seek balance and enlightenment. Only from their perspective will you know when you have "enough."
The Wealthy Spirit offers readers peace of mind to help them build financial muscle and a successful, stress-free life.
About the Author
Chellie Campbell is a former musical comedy actress, is past owner of a business management firm, and has been a professional speaker for over fifteen years. She is the author of The Wealthy Spirit: Daily Affirmations for Financial Stress Reduction (Sourcebooks, 2002) which was chosen as a book-of-the-week on the Dr. Laura Schlessinger radio show and a GlobalNet book-of-the-month selection. In How to Run Your Business Like a Girl (Adams Media, 2005) by Elizabeth Cogswell Baskin, Chellie is one of three entrepreneurs featured in every chapter. She is also prominently quoted as a financial expert in Money, A Memoir: Women, Emotions, and Cash by Liz Perle (Henry Holt, 2006) and has been quoted in Good Housekeeping, Lifetime, Essence, Woman's World, and more than fifteen popular books. She created and teaches the Financial Stress Reduction Workshops (R) in the Los Angeles area and gives programs throughout the country. She can be reached through her web site www.chellie.com