Other Books in Series
- #1: The First Horror (Fear Street #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: The Secret (Fear Street Saga #2) (Mass Market): $9.95
- #3: Drop Dead Gorgeous (Return to Fear Street #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Wrong Number (Fear Street Superchillers #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Daughters of Silence (Fear Street Saga #6) (Paperback): $9.95
- #11: The Boy Who Ate Fear Street (R.L. Stine's Ghosts of Fear Street) (Paperback): $7.99
- #18: The Cheater (Fear Street Superchillers #18) (Paperback): $9.95
- #21: The Dare (Fear Street #21) (Paperback): $5.99
- #22: Bad Dreams (Fear Street #22) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #23: Double Date (Fear Street #23) (Paperback): $5.99
- #37: The Perfect Date (Fear Street Superchillers #37) (Paperback): $9.95
- #39: The Boy Next Door (Prebound): $13.55
- #44: The Rich Girl (Fear Street Superchillers #44) (Paperback): $8.95
Rachel Martin doesn't scare easily, so she isn't afraid to go to a party on secluded Fear Island for Brendan Fear's birthday. Her friends have warned her but she doesn't believe the gory rumors about Brendan's family. When Brendan's "harmless" games turn deadly, Rachel is stuck in a real life nightmare with deadly consequences. R.L. Stine's Party Games is sure to give you goose bumps as you race to the chilling end.
— From Clare's Recs
R. L. Stine's hugely successful young adult horror series Fear Street is back with the first new book in almost 2 decades. With more than 80 million copies sold around the world, Fear Street is one of the bestselling young adult series of all time. Now, with Party Games, R.L. Stine revives this phenomenon for a new generation of teen readers, and the announcement of new Fear Street books caused a flurry of excitement both in the press and on social media, where fans rejoiced that the series was coming back.
Her friends warn her not to go to Brendan Fear's birthday party at his family's estate on mysterious Fear Island. But Rachel Martin has a crush on Brendan and is excited to be invited. Brendan has a lot of party games planned. But one game no one planned intrudes on his party—the game of murder. As the guests start dying one by one, Rachel realizes to her horror that she and the other teenagers are trapped on the tiny island with someone who may want to kill them all. How to escape this deadly game? Rachel doesn't know whom she can trust. She should have realized that nothing is as it seems… on Fear Island.
R.L. Stine makes his triumphant return to Shadyside, a town of nightmares, shadows, and genuine terror, and to the bestselling series that began his career writing horror for the juvenile market, in the new Fear Street book Party Games.
About the Author
Before R. L. Stine made his name as the Stephen King of children's literature, he was the author of humorous fiction and an editor of Bananas magazine. He is the bestselling author of more than three hundred books, including the phenomenally bestselling Goosebumps series. It's the First Day of School . . . Forever! was Stine's first book with Feiwel and Friends.
“Stine revives his Fear Street series with a tale that brings together a group of Shadyside teenagers for a night of terror in an eerie mansion.... Aimed at Goosebumps graduates, the story is constructed in short chapters that each end with a grab in the dark or some chilling discovery, and it is replete with horror tropes that are carefully gauged to titillate or gross readers out without really disturbing them…Stine again demonstrates that he is a true master of the formula.” —Booklist
“The author's instinctive for creative kills remains strong despite a 15-plus-year absence from the series...These books are designed to be a pleasant diversion as well as fodder for nightmares...and the author doesn't disappoint.” —Kirkus