Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A No F*cks Given Guide series.
- #1: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #2: Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #3: You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You've Got to Get What You Want (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #5: F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
Tame anxiety and take back control of your life with this no-f*cks-given guide from the bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck and Get Your Sh*t Together.
Do you spend more time worrying about problems than solving them? Do you let unexpected difficulties ruin your day and do "what ifs" keep you up at night? Sounds like you need to Calm the F*ck Down.
Just because things are falling apart doesn't mean YOU can't pull it together. Whether you're stressed about sh*t that hasn't happened yet or freaked out about sh*t that already has, the NoWorries method from "anti-guru" Sarah Knight helps you curb the anxiety and overthinking that's making everything worse. Calm the F*ck Down explains:
• The Four Faces of Freaking Out—and their Flipsides
• How to accept what you can't control
• Productive Helpful Effective Worrying (PHEW)
• The Three Principles of Dealing With It
• And much more!
Praise for Sarah Knight and the No F*cks Given Guides:
"Self-help to swear by." —The Boston Globe
"Hilarious, irreverent, and no-nonsense." —Bustle
About the Author
Sarah Knight's first book, The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck, has been published in more than twenty languages and counting, and her TEDx talk, "The Magic of Not Giving a F*ck," has more than four million views. All the books in her No F*cks Given Guide series have been international bestsellers, including Get Your Sh*t Together, which was on the New York Times bestseller list for sixteen weeks. Her writing has also appeared in Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Red, Refinery29, and elsewhere.
After quitting her corporate job to pursue a freelance life, she moved from Brooklyn, New York to the Dominican Republic, where she currently resides with her husband, two feral rescue cats, and a sh*tload of lizards.
You can learn more and sign up for her newsletter at nofucksgivenguides.com, follow Sarah on Twitter and Instagram @MCSnugz, and follow the books @NoFucksGivenGuides (Facebook and Instagram) and @NoFucksGiven (Twitter).
"[A] self-help hit designed to help you handle everything from minor inconveniences to major grievances."Bustle
"If you tend to get stuck in a worry loop, Sarah Knight's new book has a way to help you escape."The Pool
"Practical, not at all preachy, this book will take you from break-up to car breakdowns, and keep you calm all along the way."Irish Examiner, "Top 100"
"If you like your self-help books to be no-nonsense then you'll love the work of Sarah Knight... a practical way to tackle overwhelming situations with no BS."Woman's Way, "Book of the Week"
"Knight's tone is refreshingly direct but underneath the profanity is a serious message about how being realistic about what you can and can't achieve can actually have a transformative effect on your life."iNews UK