* New York Times Bestseller
* A San Francisco Chronicle Top 10 Book of the Year
* A New York Times Notable Book and a Washington Post Notable Fiction Book of 2017
* A Time magazine and USA Today Top 10 Novel of 2017
* Winner of the Booklist Top of the List for Fiction
From the author of The Other Einstein, the mesmerizing tale of what kind of woman could have inspired an American dynasty.
New York Times BestsellerWorldwide bestselling "dazzling storyteller" (Associated Press) Isabel Allende returns with a sweeping novel about three very different people who are brought together in a mesmerizing story that journeys from present-day Brooklyn to Guatemala in the recent past to 1970s Chile and Brazil.
"This book is truly epic. . . . The reader will probably wish there was a thousand more pages." --The Huffington Post
Man Booker Prize nominee Peter Stamm explores in his sixth novel what it means to be in the middle of nowhere, in mind and in body.
Don't miss Gabrielle Zevin's new novel, Young Jane Young, coming in August 2017.
A New York Times Bestseller, a #1 Indie Next Pick, and a #1 LibraryReads Selection